Thursday, June 25, 2009

PediPaws!? - hmm... a toy?

Tail wagging! Kisses and hugs flying! ...so excited to see my Mommy back from work!

She brought me a bunch of presents and one of the presents she had for me was a “PediPaws!?” hmmm...a toy?...Not!

Just before bedtime, my Mommy and Daddy tried using this PediPaws thing/toy on me… I was not comfortable with the noise it made, so I tried to get away.

After several attempts, my Mommy decided that she would carry me while my Daddy gave me a pedi! I guess it wasn’t so bad after all.

My paws are nicely trimmed! =) Off to bed now! - Bailey

1 comment:

Em said...

Pedipaw! return it, we bought one for Homer & Charlie, tried it ones and that was it. Homer was scared and would not let us touch his toes and Charlie doesn't care. If you want Ms. Bailey can have it.